Sunday, April 28, 2013

This weekend...

What a busy, yet productive weekend. We accomplished so much in just two short days. I literally can't remember even sitting down until now!  *yawn*

The happenings...

~ chicken proofed the garden. (almost complete)

~ transplanted 45 tomato seedlings  and started more seed trays. And finished planning out the garden. (running behind schedule)

~ discovered I have a broody hen with no rooster. Not fun trying to turn that around. There is trouble in the hen house for sure! Grrrrr

~ planted lots of flowers around the yard and and pulled weeds.

~ took prom pictures for a friend.

~ made a trip to Home Depot and out to dinner with friends.

~ did some catching up with one of my very best friends. (much needed)

~ countless loads of laundry.

~ rescued four adorable baby bunnies. (2 wks old)

Well, I think that's about it! I'm too tired to remember anything else. Hope your weekend was great!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment