Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!

As I sit here sipping coffee from my front porch, in the early morning light, I stop and appreciate how very quiet it is. The sun is just coming up, and I can hear a few birds singing sweet songs. While the rest of my house sleeps, I sit and think of how blessed I am. Feeling thankful and thoughtful on this Mother's Day!

I was never able to bear a child, but I have a wonderful step-son who loves me just the same, one sweet & precious little dog, who never leaves my side, and four little hens that I adore. (I'm the chicken mama). I'm thankful for my little family here and I love being 'the mama' of our home!

Hope you all have a warm and sunny day today! XO

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful words about the joys in your life! Your appreciation for the blessings in your life is a sweet thing.

    I like reading your words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and Mothers Day! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Diane.....sounds like you are very blessed indeed. Hope you had a lovely mothers day. XO

    ReplyDelete