Friday, March 22, 2013

An off day.

Today has been such an 'off day' for me. I woke up and had my usual cup of coffee. I had such great intentions for the day. It was kind of all planned out in my head even. I'm still not sure where it all went wrong!?! An overly tired mind? Feelings of pressure from things that need to be done? A long and busy four days at work? I can't seem to get ahead. Mostly because I'm exhausted, sleepy and lazy. I just want to stay in bed. Get lost in something else. Something other than the 'right now' in my life. It's spring. I'm ready to do spring "stuff"! But, it's cold and windy and there is a storm headed our way. I think I'll just curl back up with an old book, my favorite blanket and a warm candle. Tomorrow is a new day.

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. funny, I had the same kind of day! Thankfully it's over!!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete