Monday, March 18, 2013

Homemade Liquid Dishwasher Soap!

This stuff is awesome! And I'm so excited about the money we will save. From the research and number crunching I've done, I figure it's about $3.00 per batch...(about 150 oz.) I choose lavender, my all-time favorite scent, and It smells amazing! It ONLY takes 1 tbs per load, plus I add a very small drop of original Dawn dish washing liquid to the open pocket -for the first cycle, as I find it helps with any hard water stains. You can also use white distilled vinegar in the rinsing pocket. I wouldn't do both, as personally I think it's overkill. Choose one or the other. Trust me, this small amount of only 1tbs. gets the job done! Squeaky clean! From my research, I've read that this batch and amount used should last you approximately 5-6 months. Crazy huh? There is always an adjustment that can be made. Just find what works and doesn't work for you and go from there. It basically depends on your water and it's hardness. Feel free to contact me with any questions, and hopefully, I can offer advice to you about what I think should be done as an improvement.
Hope you all have good luck with this! Keep me posted on your individual results!
Best of of luck,
Diane xoxo



finished product




recipe & notes




ingredients



No comments:

Post a Comment