Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

What a lovely day. We had a low key and stress free day, amazingly! John and I woke up fairly early to get things going in the kitchen...starting with coffee, naturally. Once we got to a breaking point, we opened our gifts. I was very happy to receive my new kindle. Yippie!

My Mama, my sister-Karen, her boyfriend-Glen and my neice-Lindsey came to our home this year for a Christmas lunch. Their arrival time was on schedule, lunch was perfectly cooked, gifts were exchanged, and good memories were made. A really nice Christmas for me. One of the best I've had in awhile and I am very grateful for that.

Tomorrow is my pre-op for the dreaded tonsillectomy. I go under the knife in 2 short days. I'm thankful for a fridge full of (planned) left overs so the guys can eat well while I am 'out-of-commission'. I'm still a little nervous about the pain that comes after this surgery. But I am ready to get it all behind me and start a fresh and healthy new year!

Merry Christmas  2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment