Wednesday, December 5, 2012

In search of Christmas spirit!

December already? Really? I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Christmas is near. With temperatures nearing the 80's, I'm finding it very difficult. I don't have a tree up or a present purchased. What?! Really not much else to say about it either. Sad.

On a side note: I took this picture of this beautiful house. It's quite lovely, but very much lifeless (reminiscent of the Christmas spirit in our home). Although this house is dead and quiet, I found myself standing there, just staring. In love with it. Drawn to it. Wanting badly to sit on it's steps and be still. Time did not allow. Nor did the "no trespassing" sign.


1 comment:

  1. Nice photo effects. The picture looks great. Poor dead house.

    ______________________

    Visit this link if you don't mind: River Cruises

    ReplyDelete