Friday, December 21, 2012

~Insomnia ~

It's 2am and I'm lying here wide awake. A million thoughts rushing through my head. A lot of things I need to do before Christmas Day... Finish shopping for gifts, gather recipes and menu plan so I can grocery shop, clean this house, wrap gifts, bake, etc.....it's an ongoing list. Typically, I like to keep it simple and enjoy it all, however, I feel cluttered and somewhat claustrophobic.

Also, I have this continuous feeling of having something stuck in my throat and I'm finding it hard to relax. It's driving me kinda nuts. An upcoming scheduled surgery for a tonsillectomy (2 days after Christmas) has me feeling nervous.

Tomorrow, today actually, I'm taking  my mom shopping. So...I should really be asleep right now! Instead I'm writing and debating wether or not to just get up!

Orrrrrrrrr...maybe I'll try for just a few more hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment