Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Almost 40.

I can't believe that 40 is the number of years that I have been alive. Where does the time go? Didn't I just graduate high school? I must say, however, I am feeling good about where I am at this moment of my life. I am truly grateful for all that I've accomplished in the least five years. I've grown so much. I've taught myself a lot about gardening, chickens, homemaking and most important to me, about being alone. Learning how to be present in every moment, to be still and quiet, to live life and to sit back and just take it all in. To simply "let it be".

I've decided for my big "40" I am going skydiving! I've thought about it for a few years now and this is it! The time is now....or atleast this year. I'm just going to go for it. Jumping out with both feet, so to speak. I honestly can't wait! Of course I'll keep you posted on that as soon as it happens. As for now, I am still in my 30's.

1 comment: