Monday, October 6, 2014

Feeling Grateful

I lie quietly on our bed, the windows are open, I can feel the cool air spiraling into our bedroom and I hear the sound of the crickets singing their nightly song. This hot cup of orange-spiced tea smells and taste like fall. As I lay here, I find myself feeling grateful. I've had a lot of good in my life and I am so appreciative for those who are a part of it. It came to mind that I need to show my appreciation more often. Be more thoughtful. It's the little things that mean so much....a phone call, a card in the mail, a love note to my husband. These are the things that are important in life. It's all about slowing down and taking the time. As for me, I plan on taking more time, for the ones that I love, to not just let them know how I feel, but show them.

Light and Love,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment