Monday, September 3, 2012

Where did August go?

August flew by me it seems.  And what happened exactly? Let's see...

-Back to school for J.T. (10th grade)

-A long weekend get-a-way with Aunt Nell @ her beach house in Keaton, FL. A weekend full of sunsets, sunrises, sewing, wine, food, movies, karaoke, long talks, and nurturing for my soul. Just exactly what I was needing. Aunt Nell is my mothers sister and is very dear to me. I love her very much.

-Planning and getting ready for the fall garden. Preparing the soil, etc.

-Two of our hens started laying. And in some very odd places I might add.

-Hunting season is just around the corner. Football as well. (my husband can hardly contain himself).

-Cooler temperatures. Fall is definitely in the air. My favorite time of year!







No comments:

Post a Comment