Monday, October 5, 2015

Dear John

He's my husband, Dear John. He's the sweetest guy I know, aside from my twin brother. He amazes me everyday with his gentleness and kindness. He grounds me in every single way. My safe place to lay. Just a hug from him makes everything okay. When my world is falling apart, he let's me know that it really isn't. He can build, with his hands, whatever I imagine up, he can fix whatever I break, and he can make my heart melt with just three words.
Oh, Dear John. He is a good man, a good son, a great dad and a loving husband. He would literally give you the shirt off of his back, if he thought you needed it. Being a veteran of the USAF, he can hold a mean political conversation. Currently he is kicking nursing school's butt, though he thinks it's kicking his. He will make a great nurse with that big, caring heart of his.
Have you ever looked at someone and thought they looked like a big teddy bear? Yeah, he's 'that' guy. I'm so blessed to call him mine. He puts up with all my crazy idea's, my hippie way of thinking and my insane mood swings. Dear John is a keeper!
He loves to hunt more than anything and Lord help us all when football season starts! He usually watches the entire game standing up, screaming at the tv. Go Gators!
I wouldn't change one thing about him. I know he loves me just the way I am. I can feel it everday and there is no one else I'd rather have by my side on this crazy journey of life. I love you, Dear John.

No comments:

Post a Comment