Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spring time at the Green House

We have been busy planting tomatoes, peppers and flowers, and filling the bird feeders. Recently we added a homemade clothesline to our backyard. I am so in love with it!! Our house is surrounded with pines...and that's just what we used.  I told John of my idea and within 2 hours it was done!! Thankful for his handyman skills. And the best part is NO money was spent!! Our next project?? I want 2 hens. Now to build a chicken coop.... I have such fond memories of growing up with chickens. I can hardly wait for fresh eggs.
John brought these home one afternoon


  

       A few of our front yard friends                                      


                                    


Our no cost clothesline
 

No comments:

Post a Comment